Responsible for accounting related activities such as the full accounting cycle, requiring working knowledge of applicable laws and regulations, in compliance with company policies and procedures. Supports implementation and enforcement of departmental policies and procedures. Participates in planning and implementing departmental strategies in order to meet company’s goals and objectives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting.
- 1-3 years experience
- Proficient in computerized systems such as Microsoft Office, Excel, Quickbooks.
- Bilingual (Spanish and English)
- Performs accounting cycle.
- Documents accounting transactions such as accounts payables, accounts receivables, depreciation entries
- Records and retains accounting records.
- Submits reports and payments as required.
- Completes balance sheet reconciliations as part of the month end close process (AR, Prepaids, Property Tax, Excise Tax, Income taxes)
- Reconciles accounts and inventory.
- Reconciles bank accounts
- Performs month-end and Year-end closing Entries
- Records Intercompany transactions
- Records Journal Entries
- Provides year-end data and required reports to internal and external auditors.
- Salary Offer (especificar si es por hora, semana o mes) Regular, Exempt Position
- Job Address 628 Calle Aldebaran, Urb. Altamira San Juan PR 00920
- Total de Años de Experiencia 2
- Horario de Trabajo Normal business hours.